Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Political Intern: The solution to the Pittsburgh Parking Problem

Kissing the third rail of local politics -- parking. Thanks for the plug at this blog.
A Political Intern: The solution to the Pittsburgh Parking Problem: "I'm not for intra-neighborhood enforcement, but Mark Rauterkus makes a good point. There is a beast of a Buick that is ALWAYS on the street out front of my place, no sticker in sight, and I don't see a stack of tickets under his wiper, while at the same time my girlfriend was helping me move at got a ticket for exceeding her one hour (9:06-10:11) even with her four ways on and a heaping pile of ikea in the back."
Likewise, I'm not too excited to get a new crop of tattle tales as neighbors. But, I'm not excited to have to pay more for the parking fines either.

Yes, we do need 'small scale lots.' I call those 'in-fill parking lots.'

No comments: