Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ron Paul: a Liberal Viewpoint | Ron Paul 2008 Revolution - Ron Paul for President - Daily Paul

Ron Paul: a Liberal Viewpoint | Ron Paul 2008 Revolution - Ron Paul for President - Daily Paul I am a liberal. I believe in whatever social or political solution best serves the common good, even if it means raising taxes and expanding the government. As a tree-hugger, I haven't owned a car since 1994 - I've commuted to work on foot for over a decade. Dennis Kucinich is by far my favorite living Democrat. Hell, prove to me a nation can best achieve prosperity, peace, stability, and freedom within a Communist framework and you can call me Comrade.

But I will be hanging up my Green Party affiliation in the near future in order to register as a Republican, to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries. Here's why:

No comments: